6/7/11

Censored: Mihaela Zeitgeist Exposes Zeitgeist Movement

ZEITGEIST MODERATOR EXPOSES INTERNAL CULT CHARACTERISTICS OF ZEITGEIST MOVEMENT
"It seems as even the members who were the most extreme examples of Zeitgeist cult behavior have had a change of heart. Mihaela Zeitgeist, one of the most hardcore cultists of Peter Joseph, has turned her back on Peters fringe group and has now exposed the Zeitgeist Movement." -James Kush
I am aware about the situation between TZM and TVP. I will no comment that because my opinion doesn’t matter and because it will be a waste of time also.
I left TZM cause I felt betrayed, ignored, sad and even angry. Too many ugly conflicts, even dirty politics. Too many rules and no mercy - but only when it comes to “simple” forum users and ignored when some moderators disregarded them. I tried to to something about this and I was even attacked and wrong decisions have been made, without being consulted. I saw people getting more frustrated day by day. I saw people who joined the movement only cause they didn’t have a life, cause they had a need for power and titles, I saw people who left us and become our enemies, I saw people losing control and burning out, I saw abuse of power, nepotism, I even saw fear of simply telling the truth. And that scared me. And made me ask: is this worth? Don’t judge me: that all happened when I was working 12 hrs/day for tzm, translating, attending meetings, coordinating, moderating forum, etc. But my real concern was that we all forgot to laugh. I wanted to write my resignation but I couldn’t find the right words to express my concerns, my disappoint, my pain and disgust. So, I decided to first take a break and, with the time, I simply let it go. The best decision I ever made: I stopped neglecting my family and my son never saw me crying since then ;) . I also was not perfect. I remember when I could’t hear any criticism regarding TZM, Peter and J&R. But I changed and tried to be tolerant. I also made some wrong decisions but I looked back to them and I apologized and tried to fix them.I am still working on this :-) All of this, because of the wonderful, passionate, modest, intelligent, hard working people, without no desire of being front persons or having any title or privileges. For those wonderful people I came back. And I still think a RBE is the only solution. But I don’t think I am ready to be active again giving that I need to find my balance in my private life. (The situation between TZM and TVP doesn’t make things easier also.)
In other words: I missed you ♥.-Mihaela Zeitgeist
you dont even know what a cult is sorry but its true. i will only respond 1 time so dont think you can get under my skin you cant. there is several things i see here. i you seem to have alot of time try chess. you also have serious issues with self worth total low self esteem . i am not angry with your website but here is one statement TO SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT. IN THE 40 YEARS ON THIS EARTH I HAVE LEARNED FROM MY MOTHER AND EXPERIENCE THERE IS ALWAYS 1 OR 2 PEOPLE THAT MAKE IT WORSE FOR THE REST YOU ARE ONE OF THEM. GET A LIFE
milo
“IN THE 40 YEARS ON THIS EARTH I HAVE LEARNED FROM MY MOTHER AND EXPERIENCE THERE IS ALWAYS 1 OR 2 PEOPLE THAT MAKE IT WORSE FOR THE REST YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.”
Also Fresco and Merola. They are clearly bad people ruining robomarxism for everyone while they compare cocks. Zeitgeist movement has always been a joke and still is, only more apparent.
Also “I saw people who joined the movement only cause they didn’t have a life, cause they had a need for power and titles, I saw people who left us and become our enemies, I saw people losing control and burning out, I saw abuse of power, nepotism, I even saw fear of simply telling the truth.”
Sounds like she’s talking about VTV
internetjimjesus
I agree, Zeitgeist is for people with no life. I have tried to have detailed discussions with pro-z people about how the world is supposed to operate without any money, but it always kept coming back to how every would need to play nice and get along, well people dont play nice. Money is a the prime motivator. These people need to find something worth doing some change that if brought about would provide a positive difference. Like for example, getting rid of the ability to patent a life form. Like having a true democracy with online voting of every citizen for every law passed. That would cause real change.
tomachi

No comments:

Post a Comment