6/3/11

Censored: Brandy Hume Getting Replaced?


The new female personality that has created a buzz goes by the name of Bunny White aka N. White, funny, the same way Brandy Hume aka TVPChallenge became popular and has her own site as well, it's as if she is copying Brandy Hume's style. I guess someone has to replace her. That’s what I think anyways, ever since the split, she’s been silent, I guess pissed off being stuck with the name TVPChallenge as someone new right afterwards step into spotlight. Before the public cult divorce, she did her best to debate with Jacob Spinney if you looked at her last videos on her channel and she got slammed back with this video by him and has suffered silently in failure and shame ever since:
It’s only a matter of time that she rages after being a reject in the Zeitgeist Movement, but this seem inevitable when you see that she was a failed Hollywood star and we may see a catfight soon. I think her 15 minutes are up tho.

Addendum:

justintempler says:
I had a feeling this would happen. Brandy who hasn’t made a new video in over 3 months. Claimed she was backed up and moved the discussion in response to JacobSpinney to her blog.
My first few posts went off without a hitch. Then today after writing a 4,000 character response that took 2 hours to write to our friend Ed Visser aka TerraRubicon, my post “magically” disappeared from her blog. (and yes I verified it posted correctly)
I guess the pressure was too much, the move to the blog was just to create a place were it was much easier to preach to the choir and engage in censorship against her detractors.
That’s OK I’d rather watch Praxgirl. Praxgirl puts lead in your pencil and she’s got brains to boot.

  • internetjimjesus says:
    THE BATTLE OF THE FEMALE SPOKESPERSONS

No comments:

Post a Comment