7/23/12

Debunk13 Debunked


Also, what is this ? I think it's obvious no one really is going to respond to this blog, we all know it's VTV with his like 10th sockpuppet account. That's his strategy, when losing, make up people to defend you. Anyways, I do want to clear up some things.
This ended up manifesting in some very sloppy trolling masquerading as journalism by Mario Rodriguez. Who apparently figured he could get away with making a up story that VTV censored Jacob Spinney.
At the time, I did think that there was censorship taking place during the whole Jacob Spinney thing (let's not pretend that VTV hasn't censored shit before) but it appears I was wrong in this case and experienced some type of error:
I wasn't lying, I just hit a glitch. Everything else that was said was just bitching. Oh, wait..
He always refers to VTV as the "fat elf" referring to the photo they took from Neil's private facebook account illegally where he is engaging in Live Action Role Playing also known as "LARP".
I'm not sure who pictures were taking illegally from him. This is someone for some strange reason switches back and forth from his V-RADIO account to his personal facebook account on facebook.com when he's engaging with people in general. I guess he does to give his comments on facebook 2 likes so that he seems intelligent or some shit. Oh and he is a fat elf. He's somewhat of a public figure, if he can't take heat, then he needs to get out of the kitchen.
After the ad hominem, Mario goes on to say that Brandy Hume "lost" the debate to Jacob Spinney on youtube because she stopped making videos after that.
She got ether'd and shut her down. Jacob made his points articulately without coming off as a condescending bitch like Brandy Hume. Also, the copy and paste shit she was doing just demonstrated how little of a critical thinker she is. I still stay by that opinion, I don't care how butthurt anyone is about that or how I approach TZM/TVP in general. It's a fucking joke.

Suppose you and I were having an argument about the color of a car. You say it is orange, I say it is red. My computer breaks down so I stop posting in the debate.
You're making this too easy, VTV. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment