7/3/12

Censored: Peter Joseph Merola Is Mad at Stacy McCain

Peter Joseph does not realize what a coward he is it seems.  Stacy Mccain wrote a series of articles over a year ago about Peter Joseph and his fanboys the Zeitgeist Movie Movement.  Peter Joseph, a coward, barely got the nerve to respond to McCain and since McCain ignored him, he has been bad mouthing McCain on facebook to the amusement of his fanboys.
“It doesnt matter when it was written”-Peter Merola
It does matter when it was written Peter Merola, you hid from him for a full year.  The champ called you out and you waited a year to accept his challenge, you lose.  Get over it.  The article sits as uncontested by you and your followers.  It is what it is.  Too bad.
He confronted you, you stayed silent for over a year.  Now you confront him and expect him to debate you on your terms?
And the only person who backs down and hide is you.  If you had something to stand on, why didnt you go after him day one?  Because you got no balls Peter.
Remember when you ran and hid when Jacque Fresco exposed you??   http://zeitgeistmovements.wordpress.com/2011/04/15/peter-joseph-quits-zeitgeist-movement/
Then you deleted your facebook twice during the whole embarrassing expose by Fresco: http://zeitgeistmovements.wordpress.com/2011/04/15/peter-joseph-merola-is-a-coward/
Dont you remember, coward, you locked all discussion of TVP vs TZM on your forum because you could not stand the brutal assault on your own forum?  http://zeitgeistmovements.wordpress.com/2011/04/16/peter-joseph-shuts-down-all-talk-of-his-battle-with-fresco-on-the-tzm-forums/
To add to all the coward stunts of Peter Joseph, he has removed the above comment from facebook.  Perhaps he realized how utterly stupid he sounds.
By Peter’s logic Platus Satire aka Grits aka Codie Vickers should be able to confront Peter for the e-mails he received from PEter face to face. You said it Peter not I. Speaking about cowards didn’t Peter Move to California because he was afraid of people stalking him in NYC?
2012ctt
I lol’d and still.
“He responded and refused.” -Peter Joseph Merola
Okay I was confused, I didn’t know which way he was rejected, but now I know.
“And it doesn’t matter when it was written.” -Peter Joseph Merola
“If I write such an attack piece against a person and publish it, I have a responsibility to defend those accusations if/when confronted directly by the person.” -Peter Joseph Merola
I don’t think he disabled the comment section on the Zeitgeist articles or any of his articles. So I don’t understand why he didn’t just comment on McCain’s site, never mind, I know why, he likes to be in his online cult comfort zone.
“Any biased, cowardly kid can sit in their basement and attack others online. I see those pathetic, cowardly types all day.” -Peter Joseph Merola
He thinks everyone is a troll since they are not for TZM.
“I would hope McCain would have enough self-respect, even 10 years from now, to confront me directly when optioned – rather than hide behind his little lie filled articles. And that goes for everyone.” -Peter Joseph Merola
He was giving his opinion like any critic of TZM does.
“If you attack me or TZM- you better have the balls to step forward, with real names, in person, on record.” -Peter Joseph Merola
When Peter (biblical) Joseph (biblical) Merola (real last name) rants on how people should be on record with a real name, I think he’s just mad because he doesn’t really have files on a lot people, this made me lol too:
I think he’s trying to get people to give out personal information about themselves so he can go batshit insane on youtube threatening people again for calling him an online cult leader. Shit sounds like a trap for those who have successfully hidden their names from him. Also if he did come across someone that wanted to meet him, this someone being a critic, he would probably cry harassment [make up a crime like Scientology does] and think about moving to another state or move to Vancouver. He might be able to get Jen Wilding to move with him again too, I don’t know even know how Peter (biblical) Joseph (biblical) Merola (real last name) managed to move her where he’s at now.
“Otherwise, you are only an insult to your own self-respect.” -Peter Joseph Merola
TZM is an insult to itself because they proved they didn’t have balls:
“I have spent countless hour defending what I discuss with endless radio shows” -Peter Joseph Merola
I have spent countless hours [hour lol] blogging about his shows, I don’t ignore them.
“& interviews with those who oppose me/my films/or tzm.” -Peter Joseph Merola.
The only shows I can think of where he’s somewhat debating is on the Alex Jones show back in 2008 and this show two years later where he was invited to be made fun of:
Oh yeah he cussed out Roxanne Meadows the next year lol. I don’t think Jacque Fresco had balls either, when Roxanne Meadows said Jacque was sleeping when she was invited to make the split official, I think I heard him breathing. But you be the judge.
“I am not afraid and will be 100% honest with everyone and I expect that same from everyone else.” -Peter Joseph Merola
Well I think he’s full of shit and I caught a few lies already from his facebook drama with McCain:
Mario Brotha

No comments:

Post a Comment