7/6/11

Censored: TZM's Fake Credibility

It’s something I have been noticing for awhile and James Kush’s recent blog reminded me of this regarding to Joe Rogan. Then I remembered someone else that the Zeitgeist Movement were known for using for their propaganda, her name is Severn Suzuki, as they were using her videos to promote their cult, I remember TZM getting shut down by her father David Takayoshi Suzuki. Then there’s another person that comes to mind that Zeitards promote on youtube and his name is Michio Kaku, a physicist, but the strange thing is, the Zeitgeist Movement is against physics. It’s strange to even see them use people that dismiss them. If I forgot anyone, please drop a comment, but if I was to give advice, I would tell TZM members to promote people that actually endorse them and not make themselves look more stupid and deceptive.

Addendum:

"They tried to cajole Noam Chomsky a few times I have it all on record on my blog."

No comments:

Post a Comment