4/6/12

Censored: The Zeitgeist “Resource Based Economy” Transition Plan

This was predicted by a Zeitard a year ago:

The Zeitgeist Movement Cult Plans WORLD ORGY!!!!!!!

 
"Douglas “Annihilator” Mallette is a public spokesman for Zeitgeist Movement.  One can easily search youtube and see the relationship.  Recently he appeared as Peter Joseph’s right hand man at the annual Zeitgeist event the followers call “ZDAY 2012″.
Douglas Mallette is known as the “Annihilator” due to comments he made (2010) regarding property crime in a resource based economy.  He believed people should be killed without due process in the RBE.  He was booted from a leg of an European Speech tour when the promoters found about his violent rhetoric

Now a few weeks after the meeting in Canada with Peter Joseph, the Annihilator has announced plans to create a transitional RBE city by creating a naked city. " -James Kush
Scumbag Zeitard
Scumbag Zeitard
Scumbag Zeitard
So what do you get when you combine nudists and an RBE… A sausage fest.
justintempler
And that’s what you would get: A bunch of naked unemployed slackers and not a woman in sight.
Albert
Jacque Fresco must have inspired him from his “research” on one of the South Pacific islands lol.
Mario Brotha
What the actual fuck?
internetjimjesus
So judging by the last two posts may I assume TZM is devolving into a cult where naked people gather to worship Petey J. Merola as the sun? Yup, sure sounds like what Jacques Fresco had in mind.
Albert
This is truly astonishing. I mean, when I read this I seriously thought it was a joke. I still hope it is and maybe it’s Mallette’s idea of poking fun at the movement. If it turns out that they really are serious about this, then I’d have to say that in the entire history of the Zeitgeist Movement’s stupid ideas–the enemies list, the fake dollar bills to give panhandlers and street musicians, Zeitgeist University, the evacuation of New York City, “This Shit’s Got To Go” T-shirts, the “Troll” documentary, the Boston Tea Party and OWS hijacks, the Oprah spam campaign, etc.–this is the single most ridiculous thing any of them has ever come up with.
muertos
I’m still in disbelief. The first thing I thought was Doug was 6 days late for April Fool’s
internetjimjesus
Looks like he responded.
NOTE TO THE TROLLS THAT MONITOR THIS PAGE: Write whatever idiocy you wish. I won’t read it and I don’t care. I am not about to bow down to your stupidity or cater to your ignorance.
[...]
To those concerned:
I can take on whatever projects I want. There is no reason why I can’t do both. I’m not so limited. The Naturist Resort concept is just that, a concept…an idea. This is nothing more than a sustainability concept that happens to cater to a certain demographic who is already mentally in line with creating a more sustainable world. They (Naturists) are the kind of people who would live in and/or visit such a city without reservation, providing a realistic testbed of sorts that also serves a practical function.
As for Naturism itself…oooh…nudity…how taboo…grow up. There are millions of people around the world who do not have a distorted aversion to the nude human form thanks to close minded social programming. Get over it.
As for the “trolls we all know”…I don’t give a crap about those idiots who bash EVERYTHING I have to say. They are morons. They have been and will always be morons who don’t do ANYTHING productive with their lives to actually help people. They are cyber-bullies who do nothing and have nothing real to contribute to actually help people. They “think” they are something special. In fact, I bet this post alone will get a rise in their pants because they think they actually matter.
If I gave a crap about the nonsense they (or others like them) spewed, I’d do nothing but spend my time catering and bowing down to their stupidity. I have better things to do that constantly spend my time worrying about self aggrandizing soap box artists who just simply love to hear themselves talk about irrelevant nonsense. The internet is full of blogs that attack or defend this topic or that topic. Why we let a small group of schmucks hang in the limelight so long is beyond me.
But back to the Resort idea…there is nothing wrong with Naturism, and I will not hide who I am to appease a select few who have loud mouths and bad attitudes. :)
Be well. :)
Few points I want to make.
1. I can only speak for myself, but I don’t ‘troll’ Zeitgiesters. I just critique their movement and because they are so wrapped up in their ideology they get angry when someone points out it’s shortcomings (and there are many.) So because they get angry, they think that’s something I do intentionally. No. Get off your high horse and realize we have shit to say, don’t be like these Scientology nutters who disregard everyone who disagrees as “suppressive people.” It’s milieu control, and it’s sick. Knock it off. Your ideology isn’t that bulletproof.
2. The funny thing isn’t the nudism. This is why we all think you’re a bit slower than you lead people on to believe. The funny thing is that you want to make this nudist resort as “RBE styled” and will be “like the first city.” That is what’s funny. It has nothing to do with social “programming” (which is a debunked and discredited theory.) This is as stupid as you thinking Skeptic Project/Conspiracy Science crew as people who believe in NWO Agenda 21 nonsense when they spend so much time debunking that nutter shit. So careful who you call idiots, idiot.
3. You don’t help people. You beg for money to travel the world for paid talking gigs about your stupid pot Ferris wheel that wastes more resources than horizontal farming. That’s not helping people, that’s participating in circle jerks. No, that’s not a pun. We know sexual activity is banned from nudists resorts.
4. If you give a crap, why are you posting this TL;DR reply? Dohoho.
5. There is nothing wrong with nudists, except for the people who go there. Bunch of fat and fugly old people playing volleyball naked.
6. I could care less about attention. If I did, I’d still be making anti-Zeitgeister videos and I haven’t made any since last year. You guys are a circus, so don’t criticize me when I watch you clowns running around and getting a giggle out of it.
7. Seriously.. RBE Nudist Resort? How am I not supposed to laugh at that? Better yet, how are Zeitgiesters not supposed to laugh? Jesus Christ, seriously I thought you were late for an April Fool’s prank.
internetjimjesus
The “annihilator” did a house cleaning and “annihilated” the argument he had with Thunder.
For those that missed it…
Thunder vs. The Annihilator
I wonder if Doug corrects Peter when Peter uses them big words to make himself “sound smart and “above” the conversation”?
It’s OK when leader Merola uses them big words but when Thunder uses them Doug is offended?
justintempler
lol Im glad you captured that exchange!
James Kush
Wow thats fucking excellent! Doug seems to be the *new* Neil. In fact, I’d say people like them are one in the same with their idiocy. How socially clueless can these people be? Even Gregory gets it.
Daniel
Doug’s facebook picture tells a lot about him. The light is shining on him in an otherwise dark picture. It makes him look important and the center of the attention. Also it would appear he is talking to a large, sold out crowd. This picture, just like Doug, is a fraud. If you research the picture, you find that the location is half-empty. While he is the center of attention (this is what is most important to him, not the Zeitgeist movement), he is hardly important, as at the marquee event of the movement he is speaking for, the crowd is about as large as you would find at your local grocery store.
Doug, like the Zeitgeist movement, looks great on the surface. However, when you research, you find out that the Zeitgeist movement has no realistic ideas to make their plan come to fruition and leaders who are only trying to further themselves and not their “selfless” movement.
Doug and the Zeitgeist movement are frauds. All it takes is a little research to get through the surface of bs they present to the world.
zeitblows
TZM is a social movement, not a technical movement.
Australian Retard.
It’s a cult of personality, not a movement.
internetjimjesus

No comments:

Post a Comment