10/21/11

Censored: Zeitgeist Movement Forums Have Been Removed

Author: James Kush
The Zeitgeist Forums have finally been removed.  Since the Zeitgeist Movement was recently reported to the FBI for forum posts related to murdering elites to bring about the RBE, it took little time for Peter Joseph to remove the forums completely.
Ever since then, I don’t think I saw a new person register on VTV’s forums, that let's you know how much he’s liked.
Mario Brotha
VTV's credibility has been utterly destroyed. I feel sorry for the guy.
James Kush
I thought destroying him was the plan. Don’t feel sorry.
Australian Retard
VTV will always keep destroying himself when he still ebegs on facebook:
This was on Jacque Fresco’s birthday, perfect timing lol. I can’t feel sorry for those who take advantage of people.
Mario Brotha
Ian showed us a trick, I don’t think anyone noticed, but if you put www2 instead of www in the links of the Zeitgeist Movement old forum threads, you can still read them.
Mario Brotha
justintempler
wow, thanks for this ian and dr mario!!
James Kush
Hi, I just found that link on Anticultist’s blog, but I’m happy to have made a contribution.
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment