9/16/11

"Insider" Exposes VTV

Insider says:
I’m an insider, I was close to all of them, Peter Merola, Insecure Neil, Gaylbert Ismail, etc.
One of the guy asking for VTV to go oway was Shawn Hodgins. He was a “coordinator” of some chapter.
VTV was asking, on the other side, for people to “write a letter to Venus Project saying how much we trusted and loved him as spokeperson”. lol
Unfortunatelly I haven’t save the link for the votation, since I didn’t knew such a website like this existed =(
Shame on me to be so stupid. =/
BTW, the name of the devil VTV is talking about is DR. CARBONI (a women that talked so much shit…). He revealed to me. The others are Milf Danette (damn, beatiful girls shouldn’t get involved in this type of shit) and Sargent Thunder. All western USA chapters were from this league, while the northeast ones were from VTV league. Kinda internal war happened, maybe still happens, I don’t know. I left since april due to lack of time to play.
Owner of this amazing website, please, contact me on my e-mail provided. Some fun stuff for us to talk. ;)
Mario Brotha says:
I can be reached by the social networks if you or anyone needs me.
James Kush says:
Insider, contact us again please, we would like to hear more.
Mario Brotha says:
I’ll send you his email address on facebook, I think it’s real.

No comments:

Post a Comment