8/2/11

Jack Daniels Bashes Desteni



"I'm not a Desteni hater. I've been doing charity work since 1995 (mostly with kids). I've helped build schools, bought buses, been involved with communities where most white people like me would think they're going to be hijacked any second (I did think that, yes I'm white) and blah blah. Ask me about what I've done if you're really interested.

I'm not a Desteni hater, I'm a Desteni destroyer is what I am. I've had German Pedo's jailed, Con artists arrested at the airport, and I will have my quiet, unobtrusive day with Desteni too. I take no credit for taking down pedo's and con artists because you can't keep taking them down if they know who you are. Desteni will see it's own fate some day soon enough. Then I can get on with playing guitar :-)


I think I say "Fuck" a lot. Probably too much. Can't help myself."


No comments:

Post a Comment