5/19/11

The Pub Doesn't Help

It's not helping the Desteni cult, that for damn sure. By pub, I mean publicity. This Darryl W. Thomas guy is hilarious, I was just reading some of his rants and this one in particular was interesting. It demonstrates how irrational high profile cult members can get at times. He starts off by saying this from last year:
"The Desteni Haters are teaming up on You Tube and they have the Desteni Cult in their sights!"
I like how he screams for a handicap as if the Desteni cult is not organized on youtube/wordpress/blogspot, sarcastically calling his own group a cult doesn't help either. That's bad pub Darryl W. Thomas. He goes on to say:
"Using a variety of weapons at their disposal, well except intelligence, wit and humility… and common sense… and a dash of understanding… and, oh, yeah… basic reading comprehension skills."
As this blog evolves, he's going to see how much common sense I have, how much intelligence I have and how much wit I have at my disposal to show them that I do know what's going on. My reading skills are good too:
"They have created a virtue of hiding behind fake names to assert their “individuality.”
I noticed this with the Zeitgeist Movement too, they bitch about you hiding but yet collect your personal information and make it public in this cult blacklists. Hypocritical ? I think so.
"Haahaahahahaa… oh, excuse me. I’m laughing so hard I can barely type."
I'm laughing too, where are your eyebrows ?
"I mean, really. They have 9 subscribers. I have over 2000 and I’m not even trying to add more."
 I'm sure he's talking about the 2,000 people on youtube that the Desteni Cult took out in January:


When it comes to statistics, overall, they aren't going anywhere fast [update from this year] compared to the Zeitgeist Movement, but even the Zeitgeist Movement isn't going anywhere fast, anymore:


It sounds more realistic that he only has nine subscribers himself.
"They think their weak-ass and anonymous multiple accounts is somehow “applying pressure on Desteni.” Wow. I have to admit, that’s as lame as internet bullying can get. I mean, forming a cult-watch you tube channel to stop a perceived “danger” can only be done by mental cases, bored housewives and nerds needing girlfriends.
WE NEED THE PUB!!! THANK YOU!!!"
 If cults want to thank us, you're welcome. This is another thing I have noticed, when you take the time to investigate cults, someone in the hierarchy screams "cyber bullying", "harassment" and retarded shit like that. That's not the case, we're just cult watching as Darryl Thomas puts it. The insults really help prove that Desteni is not a cult.

No comments:

Post a Comment